Autumn Leaf

Autumn has arrived and the leaves have started to change color and fall. It's the perfect time of year to be outside, enjoy the cool weather, and look at the beauty of the natural world.

single red autumn fall leaf in green grass

The evenings are still light, so family walks have been enjoyable lately. The leaves have started to fall and I was struck by the beauty of this red leaf that was alone in the green grass.

The leaves falling remind me of many fun afternoons I had as a child, walking home from school and shuffling my feet through inches of fallen leaves. It makes me want to take my family up the canyons and find leaves to play in!

I hope you enjoy the fall weather and take time to venture out into nature to enjoy the beauty of our wonderful world!

No comments

Back to Top