Center of Sunflower

Bright yellow petals happily greet the sunshine when you have sunflowers in your garden. These beautiful flowers bring a burst of happiness to the garden with their vibrant color.

The center of sunflowers gradually open, spreading their happy faces and their bright pollen for the bees and butterflies to come and enjoy.

Soft Center of Sunflower with water drops

I've never grown sunflowers before, and this one was a happy accident too. I spread a few packages of wildflowers into an empty plot of our garden and waited to see what came up. Imagine my surprise when a sunflower started to grow!

yellow petals and unopened center of sunflower

I plan on buying some sunflower seed packets next spring to add to my garden again. There are so many different varieties and colors. Which ones are your favorite?

No comments

Back to Top